Resources & Training
You are hereHome »
Northwestern University and the Office for Sponsored Research are dedicated to upholding all federal and institutional policies in order that sponsored research at the university is conducted in a legal, responsible, and reasonable manner. Listed below are links to other offices at Northwestern University that work closely with OSR. University policies and useful guidance that the NU research community frequently references can be found on the NU Policies & Guidance page.
- Accounting Services for Research and Sponsored Programs
- Center for Comparative Medicine
- Conflict of Interest Office
- Corporation Engagement
- Finance, Facilities, and Research Administration (FFRA)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Invention and Patent Policy (INVO)
- Office of Cost Studies
- Office of Foundation Relations
- Office of General Counsel
- Office for Research Safety
- Shared and Core Facilities
- Training Grants
Other Contacts / Resources
For information regarding Northwestern-related news broadcast on TV or radio, contact Northwestern's Media Relations Office at (847) 491-5001 or email@example.com.
To find out more about volunteering for a research study, click here.
For information about donating a body to science, contact the Anatomical Gift Association of Illinois at (312) 733-5283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clinical Research
- Resources & Training