NU Research Administration Listservs
- Generate a quick-subscribe email by clicking on the list(s) you want to subscribe to:
- Confirm the "from" address is the one you wish to subscribe and hit "send".
- Purpose: The listservs are the primary means for communicating news and events, sponsor and policy changes, and system updates, that affect the entire NU research community.
- Use: General announcements are released simultaneously on both OSR_CHICAGO and OSR_EVANSTON listservs. Chicago- or Evanston-specific announcements (e.g. OSR Chicago Monthly Meetings, OSR Evanston Quarterly Network events) are distributed (only) on the respective campus listserv. Important news and event items are also mirrored on the OSR website in the "News" and "Events" sections.
- Moderation: The OSR listservs are strictly moderated lists with all messages originating from or being sent by the OSR on behalf of an institutional partner. [There is no community forum associated with either OSR listserv.]
- List Subscription: Anyone with an active, valid NU email address may subscribe to either / both of the OSR listservs. Valid NU addresses include any email address issued by Northwestern University (i.e. those ending in northwestern.edu) or its affiliates (e.g. Northwestern Medicine, RIC, Lurie Children’s).
- Validation & Approval: All new subscribers must validate their email address and owner/editor approval is required
IT Administrative Systems Emails
Core Financial Systems Users
- Administrative Systems News Digest - Monthly
- Administrative Systems Tips & Tricks - Monthly
- Financial Reports Notification - Monthly
- User Panel Participation
InfoEd PD Listserv
FFRA also maintains specialized listservs. For heavy users of InfoEd, you may wish to subscribe to the INFOED-PD-USERS listserv, which provides information about system updates, up-to-the-minute information when there are system issues, and tips & tricks for InfoEd use. To subscribe:
1. Send a plain text e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with no subject line.
2. Type the following command in the message: SUBSCRIBE INFOED-PD-USERS
- Compose a new plain text email from the email account you would like to subscribe.
Fill in the email as follows:
Subject: <leave blank>
Body: SUBSCRIBE listname [Note: The listname is the part before the @listserv.it.northwestern.edu. (i.e. OSR_CHICAGO or OSR_EVANSTON)]
Log in with the email account subscribed to the list
Click Subscriber's Corner.
Under My Lists, find the list name you want to unsubscribe from and click [Settings] next to the name.
Click Unsubscribe (LISTNAME) at the bottom.
If you have any problems subscribing or have questions about the OSR listservs, please contact us for assistance.
- Clinical Research