Register now for Proposal Budgets 102
OSR IN-PERSON TRAINING COURSES
- What? In-person courses taught by content experts that feature hands-on activities and interactive case studies
- Who? These introductory level courses are geared for research administrators and other staff involved in research administration, especially those who are new to the field
- When? May 22nd, 23rd, 29th, and 30th
- Where? Tarry Building, Weinberg Computer Lab (1-730 and 1-731)
- How to Register? Click on the links below for more information and to register*
*Note: Successful completion of the corresponding SPOT course is a prerequisite for registration and participation in each in-person course. (e.g. The Proposals Budgets 101 SPOT course must be completed before you may take the Proposal Budgets 101 in-person course). However, in-person courses may be taken on an ad hoc basis: feel free to enroll in one, two, or all of them!