The Sponsored Research Information Team maintains the Sponsored Research listserv (SPONSORED_RESEARCH) for researchers and research support staff.
- Generate a quick-subscribe email by clicking on the link to subscribe to the Sponsored Research Listserv
- Confirm the “from” address is the one you wish to subscribe and hit “send”.
About the Sponsored Research Listserv
- Purpose & Use: The Sponsored Research listserv is the primary means for communicating news and events, sponsor and policy changes, and system updates that affect the entire Northwestern research community. Important news and event items are also mirrored on the Sponsored Research website in the “News” and “Events” sections.
- Moderation: The listserv is a strictly moderated list with all messages originating from or being sent by Sponsored Research on behalf of an institutional partner. There is no community forum or open discussion on the listserv.
- List Subscription: Anyone with an active, valid Northwestern email address may subscribe to the Sponsored Research listserv. Valid addresses include any email address issued by Northwestern University (i.e. those ending in northwestern.edu) or its affiliates (e.g. Northwestern Medicine, Lurie Children’s, SRAL).
- Validation & Approval: All new subscribers must validate their email address and owner/editor approval is required
Other Listserv Information
InfoED PD Listserv
For heavy users of InfoEd, you may wish to subscribe to NUIT’s INFOED-PD-USERS listserv, which provides information about system updates, up-to-the-minute information when there are system issues, and tips & tricks for InfoEd use.
1. Send a plain text e-mail to email@example.com with no subject line.
2. Type the following command in the message: SUBSCRIBE INFOED-PD-USERS
Administrative Systems Listservs
Core Financial Systems Users
- Administrative Systems News Digest – Monthly
- Administrative Systems Tips & Tricks – Monthly
- Financial Reports Notification – Monthly
- User Panel Participation
General Information on Listserv Subscription
- Compose a new plain text email from the email account you would like to subscribe.
Fill in the email as follows:
Subject: <leave blank>
Body: SUBSCRIBE listname [Note: The listname is the part before the @listserv.it.northwestern.edu. (e.g. SPONSORED_RESEARCH)]
Log in with the email account subscribed to the list
Click Subscriber’s Corner.
Under My Lists, find the list name you want to unsubscribe from and click [Settings] next to the name.
Click Unsubscribe (LISTNAME) at the bottom.