Listed below are links to other offices at Northwestern University that work closely with Sponsored Research. University policies and useful guidance that the NU research community frequently references can be found on the NU Policies & Guidance page.
- Accounting Services for Research & Sponsored Programs (ASRSP)
- Center for Comparative Medicine (CCM)
- Conflict of Interest Office (NUCOI)
- Corporate Engagement
- Finance, Facilities, and Research Administration (FFRA)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Training for PIs working with Human Subjects
- Invention and Patent Policy (INVO)
- Office of Cost Studies
- Office of Foundation Relations (OFR)
- Office of General Counsel (OGC)
- Research Safety (ORS)
- Core Facilities
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- Training Grant Support Office (TGSO)
Research Administrator Contact Lists
Feinberg School of Medicine: Research Administrator Contact List
McCormick School of Engineering: Office of Research Administration Staff Directory
Weinberg College of Arts & Sciences: Research Administration Department Contacts
Other Contacts / Resources
- Information regarding Northwestern-related news broadcast on TV or radio: Northwestern's Media Relations Office, (847) 491-5001, email@example.com.
- For information about donating a body to science, contact the Anatomical Gift Association of Illinois at (312) 733-5283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.